|ONLINE REGISTRATION FEES|
|WONCA MEMBER, DELEGATE||280 EUR|
|YOUNG DOCTOR*, NURSE||160 EUR|
|VdGM Preconference||10 EUR|
Fees are quoted in EUR. These prices are final. VAT will be applied under current legislation.
* Young doctor … a doctor in training GP/FM or a GP/FM specialist less than 5 years after graduation
Confirmation of a status by an institution responsible for specialisation training/research in the respective country/region.
** Student … undergraduate student
Confirmation of a status by university.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to On-line Conference
- Presentation(s) Virtual Library
How to RegisterPlease note that the Online Registration Form is only accessible with a password. Simply fill in the Personal Data Form and a password will be sent to you.
First please fill in the Personal Data Form and continue to registration by choosing the registration fee. During the registration process a participant will receive a password and automatically generated summary to your email address.
For group registration (above 10 participants) please contact the Conference Secretariat at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of PaymentRegistration fees must be paid in EUR by December 11, 2020 at the latest by one of the following methods:
1. Credit CardFor payment by credit card please use the On-line Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa and Diners Club.
2. Bank TransferThe bank details including the 10-digit variable symbol will be automatically sent to your email address after submitting the on-line form. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
Please note that payments by bank transfer will only be accepted by December 1, 2020. After this date only payments by credit cards will be accepted by using the On-line Payment System.
All bank transfer amounts should be minus bank charges. Any banking fees accrued from the transfer is the responsibility of each party.
Cancellations and RefundsThe Conference Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail at email@example.com about the cancellation of the registration. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Conference.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|Before June 30, 2020||full refund of the registration fee, handling fee of 30 EUR will be deducted|
|July 1 - October 31, 2020||50% of the registration fee|
|From November 1, 2020||no refund|
If a change or cancellation made by a participant in registration or accommodation results in a refund, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.